Cornerstone FBC had humble beginnings, with its roots in the Norwegian Baptist Conference. After years of tent meetings and Bible studies, Williston FBC (now Cornerstone FBC) officially began with 8 charter members in 1943. By 1944 FBC had its first building, which was moved to Williston from Tioga. In 1962 FBC purchased the little white church, at the corner of 4th Ave West and 6th Street West.
In 1972, FBC affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention. Over the years that followed, Williston FBC grew and declined. Today, in the midst of the oil boom, we found ourselves stretched for space and with the purchase of property, we moved into our new facility July 1, 2012, and became Cornerstone FBC, Williston, North Dakota. Come join Cornerstone in meeting God where He is, and join in the work He has for us to do.
To lovingly lead people to personally KNOW Jesus Christ; enable them to GROW as His disciples; and equip them to GO and reach the world for Christ.
(Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 2:37-47)
Cornerstone FBC seeks to be a loving community of faithful disciples reaching the world for Christ.